by Del DeVries, on Flickr
Total Count: 399926 | Page Views: 149
Schedule the week in advance
Sunday night, time to plan the week. A specific schedule of what I plan to work on. Some ideas from:
- Cal Newport at Study Hacks Blog and Deep Habits: Plan Your Week in Advance with a focus on blocks of time for specific tasks such as writing and research.
- More specific examples from Cal Newport Deep Habits: Three Recent Daily Plans and Process trumps results for daily planning
- Fixed schedule productivity where Fix your ideal schedule, then work backwards to make everything fit
- Fund Analyzer at FINRA http://apps.finra.org/fundanalyzer/1/fa.aspx
- Expenses: custodian, administrative ??
- http://www.facebookportraitproject.com/p/about-project.html Love the environment and the portrait (or the portrait in the environment) Are You Really My Friend - the portraits
- Possible camera from about 1976 to 1978
- Ricoh XR-1
New and Changed:
A standard stock chart at StockCharts.com using a range in the chart attributes to fill the chart (typically about 3 years of weekly data) for MASI. Other options set:
... more ...
The move from DSLR systems to micro four thirds continues. As I read about professional photographers making the move it makes me more interested in exploring and thinking about a full switch.
Russell Johnston of Darktide Photo explains his move from a Canon 1Dx to the Olympus OM-D E-M1 II for professional work. Several articles starting in Feb 2017 at http://darktidephoto.com/blog//the-move-to-micro-43.
- A week in the dirt with the gear might be interesting with all types of gear, not just MFT! http://darktidephoto.com/blog//the-move-to-micro-43-a-week-in-the-dirt
- Darktide Photo at http://darktidephoto.com/blog/ for beautiful photos embedded in the gear articles. ... more ...
CUETools Database Plugin for EAC to improve the functionality of the meta data lookup.
See also Software Application Inventory for info on Exact Audio Copy.
- worked amazing right after the install!
Taxation of Trusts and their Beneficiaries shows an update of 1-3-2017. Well written and illustrated with accounting examples.
- Trust accounting income
- Distributable net income (DNI)
- Uniform Principal and Income Act (UPIA)
- Income and capital gains
- Trust principal and income
- the loan must charge a minimum interest rate, equal to the applicable federal rate (AFR) for the month in which the loan was originated and must be based on the term of the loan
- Loan Rates (Nice tables by year at Evans Estate Law Resources http://resources.evans-legal.com/?p=2591
- Short term loan = up to 3 years
- Mid term loan = 3 years to 9 years
- Long term rate > 9 years
Windows space hogs in the Installer folder
- Using WinDirStat - determined that about 30GB of MSI and MSP files are clogging up the system.
- Relevant details How can I free up drive space from the Windows installer folder without killing Windows?
- possible solution http://www.homedev.com.au/Free/PatchCleaner
Blackboard Survey using a non-anonymous test
Blackboard Survey using a non-anonymous test I need to prepare an inclass survey that is not anonymous.
Qualtrics would be an option, and would have nice reporting graphics.
But an alternative might be to create a test in Blackboard so that the results can be attributed to individual students. Useful for pre & post testing analysis as well.
... more ...
ancient Chinese proverb